For organizations that may be unable to pay the full price for a vendor booth, the Utah Pride Festival provides a limited number of scholarships to select organizations.
To be considered, please review the following and complete the online form below (or review the Grass Roots Zone requirements to see if you qualify). Applicants not chosen for scholarship may be allowed to purchase a booth at the pre-registration rate offered at the time of their application submittal.
2013 Scholarship Timeline
- Application Deadline - April 20th
- Scholarship Notification - May 1st
- Scholarship Acceptance Deadline - May 10th
2013 Scholarships Available
This year the Utah Pride Festival will offer as many as eight (8) scholarships, in whole or an in part to qualifying organizations.
The scholarship booths will be placed together within two 20 x 20 canopies allowing, four organizations an adjoining 10 x 10 space each. Organizations will be responsible for providing their own tables and chairs.
Scholarship booths are ideal for those organizations that need financial assistance to participate as a full vendor, and will need more space than is allowed in the Grass Roots Zone. You will be required to provide liability insurance for your booth space.
When you click submit, you agree to the following:
- You understand that you are not guaranteed a scholarship.
- All scholarship recipients are entitled only to one 10 x 10 booth space with no canopy, table or chairs.
- If selected, you will be given a discount code for online registration. You must register with 7 days of notification or the spot will be given to another qualified candidate.
- You agree to abide by all the Vendor Guidelines.
- You have read and agree to abide by the vendor ticket procedures (see Vendor Participation Rules).
- You have read and agree to abide by the set-up/strike procedures (see Vendor Participation Rules).
- You agree to provide the required $1,000,000 limited liability insurance certificate.